Remedy to sell joint property as brothers not willing for the same

My father has four brothers .they have a Joint property of 41 cents .my father and last brother want to sell the land to meet their expenses .but another two are not willing to sell or partition.solution please

Answers (1)

269 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad @

Your Father and his brother can sell their share of land only, If the property was not partitioned then your father and his last brother have to file case against their two brothers for partitioned the said property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles