Remedy to sell joint property as brothers not willing for the same

My father has four brothers .they have a Joint property of 41 cents .my father and last brother want to sell the land to meet their expenses .but another two are not willing to sell or partition.solution please

HI,
This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad @ lawarto.com

Your Father and his brother can sell their share of land only, If the property was not partitioned then your father and his last brother have to file case against their two brothers for partitioned the said property.