Remedy to recover flat registered in father's name from his brother

My dad is owner of 1 bhk room in mumbai that room is on name of my dad .10 years back we left that room and got seperated from family has the room was small now my fathers brothers they are not ready to vacate that room kindly suggest what to do

Is your uncle is the co-owner of that flat. If yes then you have to give his share in that property but if not then you can claim your right in the same without any problem you can get in touch with me for further consultation