Remedy to recover flat registered in father's name from his brother

My dad is owner of 1 bhk room in mumbai that room is on name of my dad .10 years back we left that room and got seperated from family has the room was small now my fathers brothers they are not ready to vacate that room kindly suggest what to do

Answers (1)

165 votes

Is your uncle is the co-owner of that flat. If yes then you have to give his share in that property but if not then you can claim your right in the same without any problem you can get in touch with me for further consultation

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles