×

quesRelease deed with brother in a joint property.

I have a joint property ,which is registered under both my name and my brother's name. Even there is a home loan sanctioned in both brothers name. We are closing the loan soon and my brother is going to release his share on my name.below are my questions. How much it cost in Bangalore , release deed with brother? I heard its just a nominal cost around 10000 INR , is that true?

• ans Deed of relinquishment attracts nominal stamp duty if given in favor of family members.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services