Registration of agriculture property without mutation

Its a 1959 registered mother is the only daughter of my grand father,its a joint family grand father is no more, our opposition person have one release deed saying my grand father released all his share to his elder brother for rs 5000 . its registered in 1959. but its incomplete document, there is no property description or any property details, and my grand fathers thumb impression missed in the final sheet, and no signatures or thumb impression in the each page & payment part, out of 5 K they is no proof for 3 k, 1) registered deed (release or relinquish deed) without any description or property details(agriculture land) valid or not 2) Agriculture property after registration without mutation entry-is valid or not 3) registered deed without thumb impression on last page is valid or not 4) registered deed without advance payment or payment details is it valid or not pls answer my above queries

Answers (1)

75 votes

You are going in detail about the Law regarding agricultural property. Important thing is in whose name it is now ? and who is in possession ? If your mother has have not claimed it so far, why have you kept quite, does it not amount to accepting title of some one else?

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles