Registration of agriculture property without mutation

Its a 1959 registered document.my mother is the only daughter of my grand father,its a joint family property.my grand father is no more, our opposition person have one release deed saying my grand father released all his share to his elder brother for rs 5000 . its registered in 1959. but its incomplete document, there is no property description or any property details, and my grand fathers thumb impression missed in the final sheet, and no signatures or thumb impression in the each page & payment part, out of 5 K they is no proof for 3 k, 1) registered deed (release or relinquish deed) without any description or property details(agriculture land) valid or not 2) Agriculture property after registration without mutation entry-is valid or not 3) registered deed without thumb impression on last page is valid or not 4) registered deed without advance payment or payment details is it valid or not pls answer my above queries

You are going in detail about the Law regarding agricultural property. Important thing is in whose name it is now ? and who is in possession ? If your mother has have not claimed it so far, why have you kept quite, does it not amount to accepting title of some one else?