Registered Land document not given after a year

I bought a land from one of my friends who is a real estate business man. I did registration of 2 ground of land one year ago and paid all the money. Still he is not hand over the registered documents to me. I am suspecting that he might have kept the documents in private mortgage. I checked the Online EC whereas the land is in my name only. What are the different ways are available to handle this issue? How i can get my documents from him. Thanks in Advance. -RAJA

hi sir madam.
no problem sir you told already paid full amount you have any proof. suppose he is not given mean you move to civil case against him don't waste time sir