Regarding The Family Business That Has RC In My Name

Sir/mam, we have a family business that has RC in my name and the sole proprietor is myself.To claim that the business property is mine what are the original documents I need to have...Does the business property belongs to me only or is there any possibility that anyone in the family can claim that theirs...or how could I secure this property for myself

If it is a HUF or a registered family business, then the other family members have a claim. In your case, they don't have any stake. ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````