Query of legal heir in case of death of parents

Agreement to sale for house was done in 2005 in the name of 3 persons. A) myself B) my mother C) my elder brother. Now mother and elder brother both expired. Father also expired in 2005.Need answers gor below query 1)How to proceed for claming legal heir of property? 2)what are the document required for this process? 3) will the sister in law be eligible for claiming legal heir? Religion hindu

hello yes u can file a name of legal hair u have both person death certificate and u r I d proff
and property documents u need a all documents here
the certificate process isclaim legal hair certificate in court and nominated your name
after that u mututated your name on that property by mutation
your property where sistuatrd sistuated