Query of legal heir in case of death of parents

Agreement to sale for house was done in 2005 in the name of 3 persons. A) myself B) my mother C) my elder brother. Now mother and elder brother both expired. Father also expired in 2005.Need answers gor below query 1)How to proceed for claming legal heir of property? 2)what are the document required for this process? 3) will the sister in law be eligible for claiming legal heir? Religion hindu

Answers (1)

65 votes

hello yes u can file a name of legal hair u have both person death certificate and u r I d proff
and property documents u need a all documents here
the certificate process isclaim legal hair certificate in court and nominated your name
after that u mututated your name on that property by mutation
your property where sistuatrd sistuated

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles