×

quesPurchase plot possession under GPA

I want to purchase a plot of 3000 sq ft which was registered under GPA in 2008. The GPA holder has sold an undivided share of 500 sq ft in 2012 to his nephew. My question is 1) Whether the GPA holder(2500 sq ft) and his nephew(500 sq ft) have power to jointly execute sale deed in favor of the buyer? 2) In whose name, should the sale consideration amount be drawn in favor of, GPA holder or Original owner(Principal)? 3) Whose PAN Number from the seller's side should be given in the sale deed? 4)From whose PAN Number, should the 1% TDS be remitted?

• ansSale consideration be drawn in favour of GPA Holder in respect of 1620 sq ft and sale consideration in respect of 405 sq ft is concerned,in the name of nephew. Respective owners' name,i.e.original owner of 1620 sq ft and 405 sq ft(nephew). Buyer's PAN in case transaction amount would be Rs.50 lac and above.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services