Property - Transfer of Ownership

My query links exactly with the same category mentioned in the Noida Authority Website as: “Permission for transfer of plot on demise of the allottee to his legal heir who has not left any Will / or has left un-registered Will and plot is being transferred with mutual consent of all the legal heirs” Religion: Hindu (As asked from yourside) So, at the time while filling up the application form for the allotment of a plot, the names that he (my Dad) had mentioned on that basic form, included the name of beneficiaries in it were not matching with the name of his real wife and children (me, my two sisters and my mother). Though, the concern rises as he might had done a second marriage also, which cannot be realistic at all. Now, whatever he was thinking / doing at that time while filling up the form or what he had done unknowingly as just blink of an eye hit, resulted in the form of not showing our names. So, please help in tell the steps to be followed in this case.

Answers (1)

167 votes

you go ahead and claim the property through court process. u have to give declaration that information left by your father is not correct and you and your mother are the only family here had. when authority and court are satisfied by your claims and your evidence then the property can be transferred in your name.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles