Property transfer from mother to son

Hi Sir, My property is in Delhi on the name of my mother. She died in 2011 and my father died in 2017. we are two brothers and one sister. i based out of Delhi in brother sister is in Bihar. Now as per my family partition Delhi property comes in my rights. In Bihar we have we have made a property arrangements on 1000 stamp paper and on basis of that our property were processed their however i am concerned about delhi property so checking what is the process here to transfer the property on my name? Also, Sister is not able to come delhi as she does not need part of any property (i doubt if she will give any NOC) and my brother is ready to give written words on any letter howevere he hesitant to come delhi for any legal work. Please suggest how i need to move forward and what are the dicuments are required if they don't want to come here? Please suggest.

hello client as i can see ur issue i can help you in this matter. as you are saying tht delhi property will be in your name and tou wish yo get it transpheres to your name. it can be done with the help of process of court in the form of petition need to be filled after tht only your work can be done .