Property transfer from mother to son

Hi Sir, My property is in Delhi on the name of my mother. She died in 2011 and my father died in 2017. we are two brothers and one sister. i based out of Delhi in brother sister is in Bihar. Now as per my family partition Delhi property comes in my rights. In Bihar we have we have made a property arrangements on 1000 stamp paper and on basis of that our property were processed their however i am concerned about delhi property so checking what is the process here to transfer the property on my name? Also, Sister is not able to come delhi as she does not need part of any property (i doubt if she will give any NOC) and my brother is ready to give written words on any letter howevere he hesitant to come delhi for any legal work. Please suggest how i need to move forward and what are the dicuments are required if they don't want to come here? Please suggest.

Answers (1)

92 votes

hello client as i can see ur issue i can help you in this matter. as you are saying tht delhi property will be in your name and tou wish yo get it transpheres to your name. it can be done with the help of process of court in the form of petition need to be filled after tht only your work can be done .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles