Property sold without seller's children's consent

Two years back I purchased a house, the owner who sold her house to me is the second wife of his husband. The actual property was purchased by the first wife with her own money before she passed away. After she passed away the husband transferred the property to the second wife. Now the first wife's children have filed a case saying that this is an illegal transaction. Can I challenge the same?

With the death of first wife both her children and husband had inherited the property. Her husband can never transfer the whole share in favor of the second wife without the children's consent. Since you have made the full payment, ask the seller to get a NOC from the children.