Property registered on mother's name uncle asking share in it

Hello sir/Madam, In 1968 my mom's dad purchased land and transferred to his name from third party and gifted to my mom in the year of 2002 the same has been registered on my mom's name. The problem here is, at the time of partition my dad's younger brother was not happy so filed a case against partition and included the survey number which is gifted to my mom by his dad. So, when we try construct new house in this property his lawyer is sending notice stating that there is share for him as well and asking to stop construction. Here is my questions.. 1. Why should we give share to him (When the land is gifted as dowry to my mom by her dad) 2. Why is his lawyer sending notice asking share in this land. 3. What should we do to not to stop construction. Shyamalamma Kuppam – 517425 Chittoor Andhra Pradesh Caste : BC-B Gandla. Regard’s Shiva 9948483231

Hello when your father purchased the property in his name and gifted the property in favour of your mother and your father youger brother has no right that property to ask partition and also file case against your father and also issue notice and also he has no right to stop construction....

LH House, Bangalore