Property matter in the bank I know the solution of problems I need

I purchased property.. I registered property under sub-registar But I did not know that property mortaged in Bank .. Bank's people auction this property.. But I find that the loan financing date before I registered the property.... How to solve

on the above mentioned query the legal opinion from my legal knowledge is that please file immediately FIR against the seller of the property under section 420 467 468 IPC and then there after file immediately a suit for permanent injunction in the concerned Civil Court .