Property loss due to road widening in Municipal area

Dear Sir / Madam, I am loosing some part of my property in road widening which is coming under urban Municipal corporation and without any monetary compensation. They are suggesting to take FSI OR TDR for same. And i need monetary compensation can i send Municipality a legal notice or stay order.

Answers (1)

184 votes

You have an option to file suit for compensation for the loss you are going to suffer and can ask interim injunction till the court passes the order by making municipal corporation a party to the suit.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles