Property inheritance in case of death of Mother with no will

We are a Hindu family of 5 so my Father,my mother,two married sisters and I am the only son.My Mother expired unexpectedly last year and he had land in her name.There was no will created. The land will be transferred to which family members and which section of Law will be applied.

The land will be transferred to father. If you all want a partition then you can do the same. Your father has to file for a letter of Administration without will by which the land will be transferred to his name legally and after to you all evenly.