quesproperty documentation in a GP property

Good Day! Kindly advise us with the below legal issue, We have bought a property in 1984 via GP and in 2005 we consulted the GP holder to make a sale deed and hence they sent a person who is said to be mother paper holder and we got registered and till now there was no problem. In recent time we have legal problem stating the person who did the sale deed was died way back in 1960. And from there family they are saying property belongs to them. Everything Katha, Tax paid and position from 30 years we are there, what shall we need to do win this legal battle. Appreciate your Advice,

  • ans

    It means that the person who  executed the sale deed is not the owner. Need to see the documents to advise properly. Civil suit is the remedy available to you at this juncture.


  • ansIt means that the person who executed the sale deed is not the owner. Need to see the documents to advise properly. Civil suit is the remedy available to u at this juncture

    Advocate Jiwan Pal Singh

      Tis Hazari Court, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello.... I'm Raj.... My father died 19 years ago.... I have His death certificate and…
My mother aged 94 years passed away in Feb 2017. She did not claim share…
In a hindu family a partition suit against the father by his daughter during his…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly