Property disput between me and my brother and sister

In Property Law
HI I and my family is living in a property We are having a sister who is unmarried who has a share in the property my brother is in aboard we had a dispute and I had a idea to buy he is living in aboard can I get my sisters share if she dies

Your sister's share in the property will not come to you automatically after her time unless she executes a Will or release deed or by sale to you. Otherwise the property will be shared between you and your brother after your sister's time if she does not have any legal heirs.