Property among brothers left undivided

Grandparents had passed away without partitioning the property among their 3 sons. Property(site) stood in grand parent's name.Eldest son constructed a RCC building in central part of the site without caring for Vastu doctrines and he had passed away leaving behind 3 sons and a daughter, who are all married now.Grand parents have 3 daughters,all married before 1984.The other 2 sons of the grand parents have 2 daughters, 2 sons.Now the dispute of partitioning among the sons is unsettling .Please clarify how to partition among sons and the other stake holders.The sons of eldest son have built a house in the vacant site(1 part) without the notice of other 2 sons of grandparents and wanted to rent it out now, and this is another tricky issue.

Answers (1)

98 votes
Did the grand parents acquire this property? Was it the self purchased property of grand parents? Was any settlement deed made by them during their life time? The answers to these questions are germane to the legal recourse that can be followed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles