Property acquired by Government & very less compensation given

My property of 395 sq. mtrs taken by Govt for NH expansion. I got Rs. 1555/- per sq. mtr which is very low compared to market price. I have given petition to the Collector. He has called me for my reason for more money. Any one clarify

The award of the Land Acquisition Officer is not the last word in the matter. You seek the matter to be referred to the Competent Court for enhancement of compensation .......................................