Property acquired by Government & very less compensation given

My property of 395 sq. mtrs taken by Govt for NH expansion. I got Rs. 1555/- per sq. mtr which is very low compared to market price. I have given petition to the Collector. He has called me for my reason for more money. Any one clarify

Answers (1)

264 votes

The award of the Land Acquisition Officer is not the last word in the matter. You seek the matter to be referred to the Competent Court for enhancement of compensation .......................................

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

1.I have purchased a land in 2011. Till now nagarpalika didn't give permission. 2.I have exchange deed of nagarpalika itself and having registry a…

Read More

My grandfather have 5acers of land he 3son and 3daughter he was dead in 1976 we do not share the property till now we decided to shareing all 5members…

Read More

In 1949 father mortgaged with conditional sale a kuccha house and a mango orchard duly witnessed and registered with mortgagee  s/o late represen…

Read More

My ex-husband had committed for child education support during divorce and after the divorce was signed he has not been sending the amount for the chi…

Read More