properties froud by developers

DEAR TEAM I MD INTEKHAB(NRI) I WAS BOOKED FLATS FEBRUARY2018.I PAID BOOKING AMOUNT 2.6L THROUGH BANK.WHEN I SEE NOT STARTED CONTRACTION WORK. I WAS CANCELLED BOOKING AND ASKING REFUND AMOUNT.NOW MORE THAN ONE YEAR HE DIDN'T REFUND MY AMOUNT AND HE SAID I DON'T HAVE MONEY.WHAT TO DO

You can lodge complaint with RERA in the state where the flat you bought against the builder and his construction company. Here you can get your paid money with legal compensation.
Further if you wish to penalising and put behind bar , then you should file complaint with the concerned police.