Procedure to transfer the agricultural land to son and wife.

Sir, I l live in UP Varanasi, and I want to transfer my agricultural land to my son age 13 years or my wife . Please suggest me what stamp duty will be imposed

You can gift the agricultural land to your wife but not your son since, he is aged 13 years and is therefore, a minor.

Conveyance of a property by way of a gift deed requires the following;
1. Signature/Consent of both the parties to transfer and accept the property.
2. Registration of the gift deed
3. Paying the requisite stamp duty. The State of U.P. does not provide exemption as to the payment of stamp duty when the transfer by way of a gift deed is made within a family. The Stamp duty payable is 2% of the market value of the property