Procedure to transfer ancestral property by way of gift

we have a ancestral property in the name of our great grandfather , he had two sons i .e two grandfathers of mine . If second grandfather wants to transfer his share of property as gift to the son of first grandfather , then how can it be done .

Answers (1)

207 votes

It can be done. There is law relating to that. Contact a good civil Lawyer with all relevant facts and documents of the land . He will advise you properly and how to proceed and act. Act according to advice of the lawyer.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles