Procedure to get the registration done of wakf property

My grandfather came in patiala from Pakistan in 1947 after partition. In house he lived since now was declared wakf property after wakf came in existence after 1960. But my grandfather was living in this house since 1947.Can we get registry done in our favour now as we are living here since 1947 and wakf came into existence later.

Although you are living since 1947 but we have to see in what capacity you are living therin. If your posession is without any allotment and your posession is adverse peaceful then you can protect your posession but you cannot get the sale deed done. This must be evecue property then you have to move competent authority under displaced persons rehabilitation act and punjab package deal act