Procedure to claim share in my father's property

I am Muslim female . I have two brothers, one is expired and left one daughter and his wife. And two sisters all are married. My married was love marriage in same cast, my family was against it. But my father was willing and he did my marriage. During my marriage time he did not gave single rupee, because of my family pressure, later he told I have kept your marriage money and gold etc as which I gave to another sisters. Later he died. And my family members sold all my gold and everything thing. In this My mother also include. And after my marriage. My father has left a property worth 1.5 CR market value which is on my father name. My mother and brother are in position and getting the rent around 35k monthly. And sharing the rent with my other sisters. When ever I go ask my share they harassed me. Once I send the legal notice they replied. And told we Will not sell the property. And we will give you the share when we sell after how many years we don't know. So kindly advice me.

You definitely have a right in the property and your marriage does not affect that status. You could file a petition in court seeking your share of the rent if you wish to. The property definitely cannot be sold without your signature on the same.