Procedure to claim share in grandfather's property

Dear sir, My great grand father (hindu) has lands in andhra he passed away longback even my grandfather and grand mother passedaway when my father was 14 yrs old and my father's mother sister brought him up in another village. We don't have any document reg those lands, but recently when I was going through a maabhoomi (revenue) records I found my great grand father name in 3 places, kindly guide us how to initiate this.Thanks

Answers (1)

79 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advoacte, From : Hyderabad, @

You have file petition before the Tahsildar for all revenue records from beginig to till date and another petition for survey after that you consult me through this website i will guide you how to proceed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles