Procedure to claim share in grandfather's property

Dear sir, My great grand father (hindu) has lands in andhra he passed away longback even my grandfather and grand mother passedaway when my father was 14 yrs old and my father's mother sister brought him up in another village. We don't have any document reg those lands, but recently when I was going through a maabhoomi (revenue) records I found my great grand father name in 3 places, kindly guide us how to initiate this.Thanks

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advoacte, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

You have file petition before the Tahsildar for all revenue records from beginig to till date and another petition for survey after that you consult me through this website i will guide you how to proceed.