Procedure to claim share in father's self acquired property

My father who was died 2004 wothout any will.I have 5 sisters,out of 1 is died by sucide in 2003. Then in 2012, only '4' live sisters gave HAKK SOD PATRA and transfer there right in propery to me in Sub-registar office(registered document)... Now the died womens child and my 4 sisters want the right on propety again... Is it possible? Who is able to get right again??? Please replyy..

Dear Querist, as per Hindu Succession Act, if you father has died intestate then all the surviving legal heirs will have equal right in the property. The Four sisters who have signed Hakk Sod Patra/ Deed of Release, being a registered document cannot claim back their share unless the said DEED is cancelled. Son of the deceased Sister will have not right at all, as she has predeceased your Father.
So, till time the Deed is not cancelled you will be the owner.

Please feel free to call us for any queries.

Regards,
Rakesh V. Misar