Procedure to claim share in ancestral property

owner of the plot. He has 4 children. Two sons two daughters. Among one daughter. My husband is first son. I am his daughter Can i fight for my share. I am hindu.

Dear client,
Yes, you have right to fight for your share. As each children have equal rights of property. So you can file civil suit for your Share.
Civil suit wans proper legal stamp duty for filling suit.

See as this property has not come from last four generations, this is not an ancestral property but a self acquired property. Now a self acquired property can be disposed in the manner the holder wants to.
However, in the absence of will the property would devolve via Hindu Succession Act and in such a scenario you would get your share in the property as your father's legal heir.