Procedure to claim share in ancestral property

My grandfather died in 1994. he was with 2 son, 4 daughter. my father is the eldest son. my father died in 2013. out 4 daughters ( my aunt) 3 were died. the remaining one is with my father's brother. now both the two are not allowing me to use my grandfather property. that is my father's share. I want to know about how to divide the grandfather property and how i can get 50% share of my father.? or else i will get only 1/6th share.

It seems that your uncle is denying you to enjoy the shares of your deceased father. However you failed to furnish the details regarding the number of legal heirs of your father. Hence you are entitled the share of your father's property equally between your siblings. As far as your grandfather is concerned the property will devolve equally among his legal heirs provided he should not have written any Will.

Your grandfather's two sons and four daughters are entitled to 1/6 share each. You are entitled to your father's 1/6 the share after his death jointly with all the other legal heirs of your father. You have to file a suit to legally claim your share.