Procedure to claim Great grand mother's property who died without will

agriculture land worth 1 acre is on my great grand mother's name. she died 40-50 years ago without a will. she was married and had no children. some of that land is under my grand mother name in pattadaar passbook, but i don't know how she got that. Is there any possibility to get the land to my name or else who can get it? I am her great grand son. Regards

usually as the daughter of your great grand mother as per section 14 of the HS Act your grand mother is entitled to get the property and as you are being grand son you will be also list of heirs to your grand mother if she dies intestate