Procedure for rectification of the name in L R parcha

What is the process of rectification of wrong name in L R parcha when my name is endorsed in R S parcha & not sold by me till now

Sir
In order to make rectification of your wrong spelling of your name in the Parcha, you have to apply for rectification before the BL &LRO with all the relevant documents. And if they wants any affidavit to that extent you have to comply that. As in the RS parcha your name is correctly spelled or correct name is shown then you have to apply for the rectification of the wrong /mistake done by the office.
Thanks

Submit an application to the concerned B.L.& L.R. O. for rectification of L.R. Parcha (ROR) , failing which you can file a case in Land Reform and Tenancy Tribunal at Salt Lake , Kolkata. Or You can file a suit in Civil Court where the property is situated.