Procedure for rectification of the name in L R parcha

What is the process of rectification of wrong name in L R parcha when my name is endorsed in R S parcha & not sold by me till now

Answers (2)

228 votes

In order to make rectification of your wrong spelling of your name in the Parcha, you have to apply for rectification before the BL &LRO with all the relevant documents. And if they wants any affidavit to that extent you have to comply that. As in the RS parcha your name is correctly spelled or correct name is shown then you have to apply for the rectification of the wrong /mistake done by the office.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

292 votes

Submit an application to the concerned B.L.& L.R. O. for rectification of L.R. Parcha (ROR) , failing which you can file a case in Land Reform and Tenancy Tribunal at Salt Lake , Kolkata. Or You can file a suit in Civil Court where the property is situated.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles