Procedure for cancellation of decree obtained in property suit

the plaintiff (legal heirs )of deceased grand father and defendents have obtained fraudulent decree in the absence of title to land measuring 3acres in 2008 without to our notice. My father was killed by the defendent for filing complaint against the alleged defendents in jan 2018. The plaintiff grandfather has sold the property in year 1938. Both the advocates and the cleints in fraudulent decree case are under kmowledge of sale of the land to my grand father. How to cancel the fraudulent decree and where , limitation

the plaintiff (legal heirs )of deceased grand father and defendants have obtained fraudulent decree in the absence of title to land measuring 3 acres in 2008 without to our notice. My father was killed by the defendant for filing complaint against the alleged defendants in jan 2018. The plaintiff grandfather has sold the property in year 1938. Both the advocates and the clients in fraudulent decree case are under knowledge of sale of the land to my grand father. How to cancel the fraudulent decree and where , limitation

Sir you question is not clarified. Please confirm that in whos possession the land is there. Who is the actual owner of the property and How you father obtained the rights over the said property.

You are mentioned that they obtain the fraudulent decree . Please explain in detail.

If you are not parties to that suit then you can file for stetting aside of the said decree by filing such a suit. The limitation starts from the date of getting certified copy of the decree. So, first file application for a certified copy.