POA for Purchase of Property from NRI

Hi ; I am planning to buy a property from an NRI who has instituted a G-POA to their brother to execute the sale deed . This G-POA has been registered in the sub registrar office of the same sub-judice of the property.Will this sale deed conveyance by Registered G-POA will work and be considered completely legally valid ? An early response will be very appreciated.

Answers (1)

325 votes

you can proceed further for sale transaction from POA holder.But it must be mentioned in POA that holder has right to sell that property on behalf of owner of property.Therafter if you satisfied then you can enter into contract of sell.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles