Person claiming share of property illegally

His sir/madam, We have land in osmanabad district of 50 acres of 5uncles and another 10acre in one of uncle of above said(which is purchased by grandfather. Now case is that one particular uncle above said has taken our side of land and claiming that he had given 4-5lacs for my Father treatment and for our study related. As per my knowledge he has given Around 30-40k only but claiming more amount. Now thing is that he used our land for 3yrs and now government has given 10lacs rs for land used for lake purpose since one particular uncle is the same which land on his name but he is not purchase the 10acres land of some part is gone for lake use. He is giving money and adding name on that particular land for others uncles and for us not money or even name on land. So how to solve the problem of above said issue. He seems not giving money as well land, very difficult person and retired police person.

Before proceeding with your case, you will require the following documents:
1. You will need 7/12 extracts or 8A form of the said land;
2. You will need to do a title search of the land through an advocate;
3. You will need to collect all other information relating to the current owner and previous owner of all the lands including survey number etc.;

I would suggest you to do the following:
1. Send a legal notice to that uncle who wants to own your part of the land;
2. If even then the dispute is not resolved then we can file a suit in the relevant court of your jurisdiction;