Person claiming share of property illegally

His sir/madam, We have land in osmanabad district of 50 acres of 5uncles and another 10acre in one of uncle of above said(which is purchased by grandfather. Now case is that one particular uncle above said has taken our side of land and claiming that he had given 4-5lacs for my Father treatment and for our study related. As per my knowledge he has given Around 30-40k only but claiming more amount. Now thing is that he used our land for 3yrs and now government has given 10lacs rs for land used for lake purpose since one particular uncle is the same which land on his name but he is not purchase the 10acres land of some part is gone for lake use. He is giving money and adding name on that particular land for others uncles and for us not money or even name on land. So how to solve the problem of above said issue. He seems not giving money as well land, very difficult person and retired police person.

Answers (1)

318 votes

Before proceeding with your case, you will require the following documents:
1. You will need 7/12 extracts or 8A form of the said land;
2. You will need to do a title search of the land through an advocate;
3. You will need to collect all other information relating to the current owner and previous owner of all the lands including survey number etc.;

I would suggest you to do the following:
1. Send a legal notice to that uncle who wants to own your part of the land;
2. If even then the dispute is not resolved then we can file a suit in the relevant court of your jurisdiction;

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles