Pending criminal case inherited

I have a car accident case pending (304A). Will this affect my right to inherit from my father's/family's property, businesses, money etc? If I am convicted, then will it affect? This was a random outside accident and has nothing to do with my father or family.

Inheritance is governed by the law of succession and unless your father has Willed against you, it should not create a problem under Hindu law. Pending case has nothing to do with inheritance though how the accident might be correlated with the inheritance issue would require proper understanding to arrive at a valid decision.