Partition Suit Filed By Two Sisters.

We are three sisters and one brother. Mom dad passed away without will. Two sisters filed partition suit against one sister (married and living with husband) and brother who is currently living in that house with wife. Brother doesn't want to let go of property. I am the third sister who want my share of property but want to delay the partition as much as possible. What are the ways I can delay partition

Answers (1)

249 votes

Your question is a tricky one. It is advised to please meet in person with any prudent advocate or me for getting a proper advise on your problem. In case you have been served with a notice of a Partition duit filed by a one of your sister you pl responce to it as advised by your advocate otherwise not.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles