Partition Suit Filed By Two Sisters.

We are three sisters and one brother. Mom dad passed away without will. Two sisters filed partition suit against one sister (married and living with husband) and brother who is currently living in that house with wife. Brother doesn't want to let go of property. I am the third sister who want my share of property but want to delay the partition as much as possible. What are the ways I can delay partition

Your question is a tricky one. It is advised to please meet in person with any prudent advocate or me for getting a proper advise on your problem. In case you have been served with a notice of a Partition duit filed by a one of your sister you pl responce to it as advised by your advocate otherwise not.