Partition of ancestral property enjoyed by one person

My cousin's mother wants to file partition suit againest her son in laws i.e brothers son.Those properties she wants to get share were suceeded by her brother from her father 25 years ago when her father was died.Her brother also expired 11 years before living a son.But her brother &fathers death,family members certificates were not available to her.She was not remainded her fathers death date & month.How can she get those certificates,what is the processor.If she wants she can file partition suit without above mentioned certificates,Or those certificates compulssory for fileing partion suit.If cimpulssory how can she get her fathers death certificate without knowing death date.Her brothers death date she knows.How can she get her brothers death & family members certificates certified copies,what is the processor.Living & death place of above mentioned candidates is Urban Municipal council area.

Answers (1)

189 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @

If she have sufficient proofs to prove that the said property belongs to her father and she also have right in that property then she can file partition suit. more details related your query kindly consult me through this website.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles