Partition of ancestral property

My parents have3.4 acres of land and 2 plots of 20 decimal and 10 Decimal respectively. I have done my CA inter and now doing business. I have a sister and she is in Delhi continuing law in Du. I have constructed a house on the 20 Decimal plot out of my hard earned money. After my mother's death I transferred through a relinquish deed land area of 2.100 acres inthe name of my sister. That 2 acres land now stands in the name of my sister in ROR( Record of rights). Now my sister again claims 50% on balance property under the instructions of a Baba who resides in Puri. She is unmarried. I spent 10 lacs on her education. Given every thing. After my marriage she changed. She misbehaved me and my wife. Still I used to support her in his education. After my mother's death she claimed rights on property. Without any 2nd thought I transferred 2. 100 acre to her name. Now she says if I won't give me 50% on balance property then she will book me under section 354 of IPC. I want partition

It is pertinent to mention here that you have failed to mention the date of death of your father as because the law has been amended in the year 2015 and after insertion of the amendment the married daughter has right in the property as per Hindu law prior thereto she has no right to claim. Please check out the same from your end.

You can file a partition suit before the court having jurisdiction depending on where the property is situated. It will be advisable to file a general diary with your local police station stating the facts of your case as a protective measure

Your entire submission revolves around family fued.please be specific about your query.State the facts which are germane to succession of property.please go through the related property details and revert to lawRato site.