partition deed

My father left house property without writing the will and my mother had divided the house among we 2 brothers in the year 2011 by way of partition deed, she was not taken her share of property, stating that she can stay/live with any of his three sons. After partition deed my mother was stayed with my elder brother, after 9 months he had started harassing my mother to leave his house, then my mother left his house and started living with my younger brother, after few days he also did the same thing, Now she wants her share of property, but no one was ready to give her share. So, please inform weather she can get her share, if she files case in court or not, as she was not done any signature, or stated anything about her share in partition deed copy. Thanking You. Ram Mohan Hyderabad

Answers (1)

406 votes
she can move senior citizens Tribunal and claim maintenance from her sons . Tribunal can direct sons to pay her maintenance of upto Rs 10,000 per month she can also make an application for setting aside partition deed made by undue influence as no share in property has been given to her

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles