One of my commercial plots sold fraudulently

In Property Law
FIR lodged against the government licenced developer. Not falling under the definition of consumer, I am planning to go for permanent lok adalat because the developer has never denied the fraud but wants to compensate me on his own terms.\n\nSince the case is related to an offense & the accused developer does not agree to the settlement, what other legal options do I have?

Answers (1)

135 votes

you have option to file suit under RERA Act but the condition is that the project is any where in punjab it falls under the jurisdiction of RERA, you have option either to claim refund or can claim possession of the property , you will be compensated with interest on the amount deposited along with litigation fees and compensation for harassment so i would suggest you to file suit under RERA Act

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles