One of my commercial plots sold fraudulently

In Property Law
FIR lodged against the government licenced developer. Not falling under the definition of consumer, I am planning to go for permanent lok adalat because the developer has never denied the fraud but wants to compensate me on his own terms.\n\nSince the case is related to an offense & the accused developer does not agree to the settlement, what other legal options do I have?

you have option to file suit under RERA Act but the condition is that the project is any where in punjab it falls under the jurisdiction of RERA, you have option either to claim refund or can claim possession of the property , you will be compensated with interest on the amount deposited along with litigation fees and compensation for harassment so i would suggest you to file suit under RERA Act