Officers not registering the land even though court gave it to father

Sir. I had a case in faizabad court . The case was actually related to a new baught land by my father After a very long time the court gives judgement . According that the land is mine . But now the town area officers are not registering my land at my name they say that --- At this land a case is running in court Ya .. its true but this case was filed by my father as an appeal in that the matter is related to Naksha of that plot ... The opposite party said that this naksha is froud But the point is this . If that naksha was froud then how court can publish the judgement ?? Sir please help me

Dear client, Tell me the what was the whole case which you have win. Is this related to the n akshara if yes then give a copy of the order to area town officer if not register the land in your name then you can again approach the court.