Officers not registering the land even though court gave it to father

Sir. I had a case in faizabad court . The case was actually related to a new baught land by my father After a very long time the court gives judgement . According that the land is mine . But now the town area officers are not registering my land at my name they say that --- At this land a case is running in court Ya .. its true but this case was filed by my father as an appeal in that the matter is related to Naksha of that plot ... The opposite party said that this naksha is froud But the point is this . If that naksha was froud then how court can publish the judgement ?? Sir please help me

Answers (1)

99 votes

Dear client, Tell me the what was the whole case which you have win. Is this related to the n akshara if yes then give a copy of the order to area town officer if not register the land in your name then you can again approach the court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles