×

quesObjection on construction.

As per the municipal permission we have to setback 5 Feet’s but we didn't, as we have 2 faces road, since if we setback out of 90 sq yards only 40 sq yards will remain, We started construction with in the available 90sq yrds, and the property belong to my father grand fathers so legally my father is the owner to that property.(the property is Gift deed ), As we got notice from municipal to stop the construction, as i told you we are trying to take "stay from court" , mean while can i start construction and can i construct additional floor that is 2nd floor. So can you suggest me what all necessary steps should i take in order to start construction of my house. For them who is threatening us.

• ansIf municipal corporation has issued you stop work notice you cannot carry out additional construction on 2nd floor unless notice is revoked. You have to satisfy municipal corporation that construction being carried out is as per sanctioned plans, court wont grant you stay unless construction is carried out as per sanctioned plans.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services