No Objection Certificate For Selling Home

In Property Law
I have a home in chennai in my husband name. He passed away before 1year. Now we want to sell it for children's education. I have 2children. One boy is minor. So, the buyer asks NOC to buy the home. So what are the ways to get NOC and Expenses?

You need to get the court order to sell a minor s property. After the demise of your husband his property will be shared equally between you and your children. One of your children being minor, his one third share can be sold only with the permission of the court.