No Objection Certificate For Selling Home

In Property Law
I have a home in chennai in my husband name. He passed away before 1year. Now we want to sell it for children's education. I have 2children. One boy is minor. So, the buyer asks NOC to buy the home. So what are the ways to get NOC and Expenses?

Answers (1)

110 votes

You need to get the court order to sell a minor s property. After the demise of your husband his property will be shared equally between you and your children. One of your children being minor, his one third share can be sold only with the permission of the court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles