New neighbor in apartment using other's allotted private parking area

i have been living in my apartment from past 10 years. i bought this apartment from the previous owner and he allocated me a specific parking area. now a new owner of other flat who has entered our apartment is parking his car in my parking area. i have issues with him. how can i solve this issue.

The new owner has no right to park his vehicle in your parking area. You make a representation to the Association along with a Photostat copy of your document showing that the Parking area is purchased by you. If the Association not taken any action, then you can approach before the concerned court for permanent injunction restraining from interfering from your car parking area by the said new owner.