My grandfather (mother's father ) have a property on his name who is

My grandfather (mother's father ) have a property on his name who is having only one daughter (my mother) ,my grandfather was died on few months back , after that my mother is willing to give that entire property to me ,but my sister is trying to file partition suite on that property . wether she can file partition suit on my grandfathers property, are my mothers wish ? My mother is having only two daughters ,my father also died

hello, your mother can file for legal heir certificate in the court, there after if she wants to give the property to you, she can either give it to by way of gift deed or through proper will. if your mother gets the legal heir certificate, then she can enjoy all the rights on that property if that said property is not ancestral property.