My Father's property at Gaziabad sub URB and I want to sell it off I.

My father bought a house in Gaziabas . We are two brothers and one sister. I am eldest. Sister married for 30 years.Youngest brother settled in London. My father died in 1993.Property transferred to my mother. Mother died in 2007.Property transferred to my and youngest brothers name. I want to sell it and divide among brothers and sisters. My siblings are not ready. Nobody lives in that house. 1) Cannot ask for partition , partitioned portion will be to small to dispose off. I want to transfer my share in my son's name. Or sell the whole property.( suggestions by mail only to(swapan84g @gmail.com)

Assuming that the respective transfers were duly effected, and assuming the property was not ancestral nor an HUF property, you will have a right to either partition it or transfer only your proportional share in it to your son. Better clarity can be attained on scrutinising the papers.