Mutation of property of my ancestor property

Property is in the name of my father and 2uncle and my father has 3sons But one of my brother became son of one of my uncle and in village panchayat we have divided the property in presence of all and agreement have done in a plane paper Now my question is how to transfer that property in my name

Answers (1)

120 votes

Dear Sir / Madam.

This is not proper process to make the property legally.

You can call me for detail discussion then I give batter advice.

Manoj Kumar Ojha
Orissa High Court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles