Municipality said would make a road without formal approvals

Hello.My father owns a property in a town Rayadurg, Andhra Pradesh. It is a personal property inherited from my great grandfather in which we have our shop on the ground and residence on the first floor. A proposal for a road extension was floated (to make a 80feet road from existing 60feet). However no formal notices or whatsoever were given in written by the municipality. Instead residents on that road were jus given markings and forced to demolish their structures with out even a talk of compensation. Our building had a length of 55 feet and now it is 45 feet after demolition. Inspite of this now the authorities are forcing us to demolish another 5 feet extra. If they require 20 feet for expansion how do they decide on which side they should expand? One more point is that the Rayadurg municipality themselves do not have any records about the old town documents but are blaming few private owners about land encroachment. What legal ways I can tackle the municipality?

you can file a suit for injunction or you can file a writ of mandamus before the high court of judicature and you can file suit for injunction with the local court having jurisdiction for such illegal demolition