Mismatch of dates of a gift deed

In Property Law
Recently I come to know that my father had made a gift deed in favor of my elder sister. My father has already died. Now after going through the Gift Deed, I found that the date of execution of the Gift Deed was 12th May, 2020 (& corresponding 28th Baishakh, 1427 Bengali Year). But the date on which the stamp paper had been purchased was 03rd May, 2021 !!!...yes, almost one year later!!......Can it be treated as fraud?....Can I lodge an FIR against her?...Can I initiate any criminal proceedings in the court of law?

To give opinion, it is necessary to know whether that Gift Deed was registered or not and it is necessary to scrutinize the concerned Gift Deed along with that Stamp paper. If you wish to take my Legal opinion professionally upon online payment, then can whatsapp.