Mental Harassment during pregnancy

Hi I need legal advise for my 8 months pregnant wife, who is being harassed mentally by one of the neighbours over a property issue. However the property issue that our neighbours persist, has been clarified by the builder upon the presentation of all valid documentation of the said property. Yet they continue to pester her by putting their household items on her property, and despite several requests to them to not use her property in any manner without her permission, they continue to put their items. Since my wife being 8 months pregnant, she also has a medical history of miscarriage for which her doctor has advised her complete rest both physically and mentally, yet our neighbours conspire to trouble her constantly despite knowing her medical condition. Please advise, if I can move legally against our neighbors regarding both property issues and mental harassment caused by them and how? I shall appreciate your quick response.

Dear Sir.. If your neighbors are doing this intentionally, then you should report this matter to nearest police station as they are causing harassment to your wife.. Regarding your property issue you may contact us and discuss..