Mental Harassment during pregnancy

Hi I need legal advise for my 8 months pregnant wife, who is being harassed mentally by one of the neighbours over a property issue. However the property issue that our neighbours persist, has been clarified by the builder upon the presentation of all valid documentation of the said property. Yet they continue to pester her by putting their household items on her property, and despite several requests to them to not use her property in any manner without her permission, they continue to put their items. Since my wife being 8 months pregnant, she also has a medical history of miscarriage for which her doctor has advised her complete rest both physically and mentally, yet our neighbours conspire to trouble her constantly despite knowing her medical condition. Please advise, if I can move legally against our neighbors regarding both property issues and mental harassment caused by them and how? I shall appreciate your quick response.

Answers (1)

324 votes

Dear Sir.. If your neighbors are doing this intentionally, then you should report this matter to nearest police station as they are causing harassment to your wife.. Regarding your property issue you may contact us and discuss..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles