Legal right of grandson to claim share in grandmother's property

I am a Roman Catholic and my husband is Latin Catholic. My husband died and we have a 2-year-old son. After his death my husband's mother who is a widower thrown out me and my son. Now she is saying everything is in her name and will give it to her elder son and her siblings. Did my son have any right to get the share of his grandmother's property?

If it is her property she is at her discretion to dispose her property. In that scenario, the best option is to remain silent and not to provoke her ..............................................................